Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members. To secure just that, we have rigorous procedures and routines in place at all our hotels regarding enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and our food and beverage offerings. We look forward seeing you!
HOW WE SECURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUEST AND TEAM MEMBERS
Please note, this information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
New processes for cleaning and hygiene
Our team members are being trained in enhanced cleaning routines, both within personal hygiene and new cleaning routines. We are also following COVID-19 guidelines provided by local health authorities.
• High-touch areas, such as bathrooms, elevator buttons and remote controls, are disinfected and cleaned with a higher frequency
• Hand alcohol stations and disposable gloves are available in lobbies and by restaurants
• All tables, menus and chairs in our restaurants are cleaned at a much higher frequency, and after each seating
• Loose items such as pens, note pads and information material are removed from rooms and meeting rooms
• We have limited the numbers of seats in our restaurants and public areas
• You will find distancing floor markers in our receptions, by the elevators and in our restaurants, as well as signs reminding our guests and team members to keep a distance
Revised Food & Beverage Offerings
• We provide the possibility for an individually packaged breakfast throughout 2020
• A limited range of food and beverages, such as warm and cold drinks, snacks, sandwiches, salads and sweets, are available and delivered by our Room Service to your room